Sunday, September 03, 2006

Scuba World

Today I completed the classroom and pool training for my PADI Open Water Certification at Scuba World in Makati. In two weeks we are going to Anilao, Batangas Province for two days to finish our final four dives. There are 24 dive sites in Anilao.

Anilao Dive Site Map | Anilao Dive Site Descriptions | Other Dive Site Descriptions












Here are some good links for diving in the Philippines.

Anilao | Bohol | Boracay Island | Cebu | Luzon Mindinao| Palawan | Puerto Galera

Asia Dive Site | Diving Obsession.com | Philippines Diving Resource | Dive Buddies Philippines

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so now we're going to plan a dive trip. Let me know when a good time of year is and I'll see about forcing the Boss Lady out there for some diplomatic reason so I can go for free.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home