Saturday, October 20, 2007

Missing Manila

I have been gone for about 2 weeks and am already missing Manila and all my friends there. I have done a lot of shopping and also a lot of working at my parents house. My dad had espphogeal cancer operation in January and is recovering so I needed to help my parents do some things he isn't able to do. I am not used to the cold weather here and didn't bring a jacket so it is pretty freezing. I'll have to take some pics while I'm here to share. It is good to be home but I guess I am so used to traveling a lot so it gets old after a few weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was in Chicago the weekend of Oct 13th. I wish I knew you were in Chicago at the time so we could of met up. Well, talk to you later, stay safe.

Ernie

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home