Monday, September 18, 2006

The Land of the Rising Sun

I was in my old stomping grounds from my navy days (Roppongi in Tokyo, Japan) from September 19-22nd. I got to see a Yakuza member beating the crap out of two guys on my way to work at 7 AM and had some good noodles for lunch. While trying to go eat dinner, my co-worker and I were haggled by a bunch of very persistent Nigerians stating in an african accent "My friend, welcome to my country. You come into my strip club, we have good girls." We were about to get into a fight with them just for them to leave us alone. First of all, it is not THEIR country and secondly after being told no more than three times, I was getting VERY irritated. Other than that I did not get to do much there since we were pretty busy working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, stay out of trouble, you not the young guy you used to be.
Jose

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home